Treating Head Lice can be Safe and Easy. Here’s a simple video showing the easy 3 step process for treating head lice with the scientifically proven and natural Quit Nits.
I wanted to write to you because I think your product is amazing.
We found that my daughter was infested with eggs & bugs 5 days ago. The first day I used Nix conditioner, expecting this would cure the problem. Immediately after I picked through her hair for 3 hours. I also vacuumed, washed & dried, or got rid of everything in my house. I also called the company that makes Nix and was disappointed to find out that it takes up to 72 hours to work & only kills about 80% of the eggs, leaving the bugs to run around for another 3 days, lay more eggs, & allowing the remaining 20% of eggs to hatch. I have picked through her hair for at least 1 hour every night since & 30 minutes every morning but I am still finding live bugs and some eggs. I found 19 live bugs in the last few days.
Being extremely frustrated, I went to the drug store last night & bought every product they had on the shelf, including yours. Since I couldn’t use any more chemicals in her hair for another 2 days (because you must wait at least 7 days before reapplying), I had no choice but to try your product. I didn’t know anything about it, only that it was homeopathic, which actually turned me off because I was so sure it wouldn’t work without any chemicals. I only put it on for 4 hours since she was getting upset at the thought of sleeping with it on. After I washed it out I began to pick through her hair. 90 minutes later I am sooooo excited. I had no idea that your product would actually get rid of almost every egg & kill the lice almost on the spot. I assumed it worked like the other products & would take a few days. I pulled 18 bugs just tonight & most of them were dead, which made me so excited. I thought I was crazy when I wasn’t finding many eggs & most of the bugs were dead so I read your information again and in one spot you mention that it works that way.
I feel so relieved and for the first time, I feel like this actually worked. I planned to re-apply chemicals in 2 days & use olive oil but I realize that I don’t have to do this. Life has been very frustrating and tiring during the last week because of the lice so I really can’t express how excited and relieved I am.
Also, you need to put in bigger letters, all over your product, that it kills the lice and eggs right after the treatment or shortly after for some.
Thank you so, so much for a great product!
Print Out this Check List to Be Lice and Nit Free!
STEP 1: Lice Treatment
- Check all household members to determine who has an infestation in their hair.
- Spray Quit Nits Preventative Spray in the clean hair of all persons that do not have an infestation.
- Apply Quit Nits Advance Lice Treatment on the dry hair of all affected persons.
- Cover hair with shower cap and let treatment work for a minimum of 4 hours. Leave product on overnight for serious infestation. Remove shower cap before sleeping.
STEP 2: Home Preparation
- Strip all beds
- Gather all pillows (both bed and furniture) in entire house that may have been used by effected persons
- Gather all hats and scarves that may have been used by effected persons
- Gather all hair clips, barrettes, pony tail holders, headbands that may have been used by effected persons
- Gather all brushes and combs in entire house
- Gather all stuffed animals that the effected person may have played or slept with
- Gather all used towels in household
STEP 3: Home Eradication
- Wash all sheets, clothing, and towels in hot water and dry on high heat setting
- Put pony tail holders and scrunchees in a laundry bag, and wash with sheets on high heat and then dry on high heat.
- Any clothing that can not be washed, put in dryer for 30 minutes
- Any clothing that can not be washed or dried, put in a sealed plastic bag for 48 hours.
- Run all pillows in dryer for 30 minutes on high heat. Pillows that can not go into the dryer, put in a sealed plastic bag and leave for 48 hours.
- Put stuffed animals in sealed plastic bags and leave for 48 hours.
- Put all headbands, clips, barrettes, non-washable hair items in a sealed plastic bag for 48 hours.
- Boil brushed and combs or soak in a high concentrated alcohol or bleach solution.
- Vacuum all beds and furniture including couches, carpets and car interior. Throw away bag when finished.
LOVE YOUR PRODUCT!! The smells are great and my two year old copes real well with it all with your stuff!!
I regularly use Quit Nits on my 2 sons and commend you on an innovative and effective product.